The first look in Authentic Beauty’s fall 2015 makeup collection is Burgundy Brilliance and this look features rich, ripe, beautiful berry lips, pink cheeks and defined brows. (Optional look. Rosie, who creates many of Authentic Beauty’s custom made lipsticks and lip glosses, also created a black cherry lip color and a black lipstick for those clients that decide to rock a vampire lip this season.)
1. We started this look by first applying our incredible Tinted Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and then applied Authentic Beauty’s Magic 3 in 1 Foundation.
2. Next, we applied a bright pink blush, like Candy Bon Bon, to the apples of the cheeks.
3. On the eye lids, we used a golden beige eyeshadow, like French Cream, followed by a champagne colored shadow in the crease of the eyes.
4.Then, we highlighted under the brow with a light neutral shadow called Oatmeal.
5.We lined the upper lash line with a mixture of eyeliner sealer like Seal The Deal, and a black eyeshadow like Black Onyx.
6. Then, we filled in the brows with Brow Ink.
7. Next, apply a generous coat of black Blinc mascara.
8. And we completed this look with Authentic Beauty’s custom made berry lip color made in our studio called Aubergine.
Makeup artistry by Stephanie Simmons, Rosie Gillespie, and Sarah Ann Powell. Hair by Erik Satterfield and Rosie Gillespie. Photography by Jamila Lisbon, photographer and owner of Benjamin and Grace Photography.