Harvest Radiance, from Authentic Beauty’s 2015 Fall Makeup Collection, is a spin on the no makeup look with pretty, weather flushed cheeks and a high shine pout with a bronze lip gloss made right at Authentic Beauty.
1. We started this look by first applying our incredible Tinted Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and then applied Authentic Beauty’s Magic 3 in 1 Foundation.
2. Then, apply a dusty brown/pink blush like Arizona to the contours of the cheeks. Follow with a pink blush like Pink Petal to the apples of the cheeks.
3. On the lids, use a warm shimmer like Breathless or a warm matte like Gold.
4. In the crease of the eyes, use a soft brown shadow like Cameo, and highlight under the brow with a light neutral like Oatmeal.
5. In the waterline, use a white pencil to brighten your eyes.
6. Line the upper lash line with a mixture of eyeliner sealer like Seal the Deal, and a dark brown shadow like Burnt.
7. Fill your brows in lightly with Brow Ink.
8. Then, apply two applications of black Blinc mascara
9. Finish the look with a bronze lipgloss like Authentic Beauty’s Esserta made right at our studio.
Makeup artistry by Stephanie Simmons, Rosie Gillespie, and Sarah Ann Powell. Hair by Erik Satterfield and Rosie Gillespie. Photography by Jamila Lisbon, photographer and owner of Benjamin and Grace Photography.