With whispers of sensuality, playfulness and passion, the first makeup look in our Spring 2016 Makeup Collection is Rose Quartz featuring a rose gold smokey eye with warm, glowing endless summer skin and kissable, rose gold lips.
Photography by Robert Rainbow Photography & MAP Studio, LLC. Makeup by Authentic Beauty makeup artist Kimberly Gillespie (Rosie) and hair by Erik Satterfield.
Spring Makeup Tutorial: Rose Quartz
1) First, start with a thin layer of our tinted primer broad spectrum spf 20 over the entire face to create a gorgeously flawless canvas. The tinted primer broad spectrum spf 20 is a light weight primer with broad spectrum sun protection that hydrates, protects, smoothes, evens tone, and enhances the skin’s natural radiance.
2) Next, apply our safe and non toxic Magic 3-in-1 Foundation where needed for additional flawless coverage. This one product does 3 very powerful things. Learn more here. For a defined, contoured look, apply our Magic 3-in-1 foundation in either Fawn or Sepia to the contours of the cheeks and temples.
3) Next, apply Afternoon Delight Contour Duo’s bronzer over the contoured areas. The ultimate multi-tasker! Sculpt, contour, highlight and blush with luxurious, sheer colour and a satin finish.
4) Sweep Hibiscus blush to the apples of the cheeks for a natural, highlighted flush of color.
5) For ultra glowing skin, try dusting Satin Glow over the entire face to set your makeup. This is a featherlight, sheer baked finishing powder that tames shine and imparts a subtle radiance and polished luminosity.
6) What really sets off this look is the Rose Gold smokey eye. To create the eye, start with a base coat of Zodiac liquid eyeshadow on the lid followed by a layer of Bronzite eyeshadow over the top.
Next, apply a coat of the gorgeous rose colored shadow in our Mineral Eyeshadow Palette #6 over the Bronzite, being sure to blend the 2 colors together. Next, apply more Bronzite and Rose into the crease.
Highlight the brow bone with Alabaster eyeshadow. Then, line the upper lashline with a mixture of Seal the Deal and Bronzite eyeshadow and line the lower lashline with Adorn Gel Eyeliner topped with Rose eyeshadow.
Finish the eye with 2 coats of Blinc black mascara.
7) Fill the brow lightly with our amazing Brow Ink and place the Champagne Pink Brow Highlighter directly below the brow for added definition.
8) Finish off the look by filling in the lips with Lady Godiva Gel Lip Pencil topped with a coat of our custom Soma lipstick.
Call the studio at 404-849-0443 or ask any of our Authentic Beauty makeup artists to put together the Rose Quartz makeup collection together for you.
Join Authentic Beauty for Champagne and Shadows, a complimentary event, that showcases our Spring makeup collection (our Seasonal Looks) and the techniques you need to apply them. Join us Friday, April 15th from 6-9 p.m. to try on one of the looks from our Spring 2016 makeup collection Precious Gems.
Attendance is free! So grab your friends and be our guest as you join us for champagne, complimentary makeup touchups, and light bites that are sure to delight your palette! For more personalized attention with your own makeup artist, come in for a makeup update or a seasonal look lesson with one of our talented and professionally trained makeup artists
Spring Seasonal Looks Makeup Lesson & Makeup Application Specials
For just $40, get a Seasonal Looks makeup application and enjoy a private Seasonal Looks makeup lesson for $50. Visit our website, or call Authentic Beauty at 404-849-0443 for an appointment. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Authentic Beauty Makeup Salon & Hair Studio:
Authentic Beauty, located at 4674 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA 30342, is a full service makeup salon and hair studio in Atlanta offering award winning service with professional makeup applications, makeup lessons, brows, hair, organic facials, organic spray tanning, eyelash extensions, wedding makeup services, manis and pedis, waxing, massage and more.