Check out this video here to learn more about Authentic Beauty’s Spring 2014 Makeup Collection.
Embracing the feminine mystique, on the runways of Prabal Gurung and Zac Posen, things were ethereal and romantic where pink lingered on lips and the skin was soft, dewy, youthful and fresh. Taking inspiration from these runways, Authentic Beauty‘s makeup experts created a wearable version of the above trends for our Spring 2014 makeup campaign SPRING INTO ACTION.
Be Authentic is a makeup look that allows you to embrace your inner femme featuring a rosey lip, contoured cheeks, and a shimmery eye to enhance your romantic side. Rebekah, one of Authentic Beauty’s very own clients, was the perfect woman for this look. In fact, we used our very own clients as our muses and models for our Spring 2014 makeup campaign. Are you ready to Spring into Action this season?
How to get the look: A Makeup Tutorial
1. Spring is about glowing skin. Jessica Miller, one of Authentic Beauty’s talented makeup experts, started this look by applying a luminous foundation, like Authentic Beauty’s safe and non-toxic Magic 3 in 1 Foundation. Use the Finishing Powder Brush for sheer coverage, or use the Pointed Kabuki Brush for medium to full coverage. Whatever level of coverage you desire, the Magic 3 in 1 Foundation, from Authentic Beauty’s very own makeup line, will deliver glowing and natural looking results.
2. Lush lips come next and at Authentic Beauty we make our own lipsticks and lip glosses at our studio so you can finally have the perfect lipstick customized entirely for you and your skin tone. For this look, we custom created a gorgeous shade of pink inspired by the runways at our custom blended lipstick station. For a full lip effect, start by lining your lips with a matching pink shade of lip liner like Brushes by Karen Liner in Trixie. Top off the look with our Spring Rose Creme Lipstick.
3. For a beautifully simple but gorgeous eye look, start by applying White Pencil all over the eye lid then blend it out smoothly with the Squirrel Precision Blending Blush. On top of this, apply a shimmery white eye shadow like Crystal Shimmer all over the lid. By doing this layering technique, the shimmering light colored eye shadow will dazzle for a very fresh look for Spring.
- It is important to add some crease definition with a matte light brown eye shadow to make the eye really POP. Using a Crease Blending Brush, sweep Taupe shadow along the outer corner of the eye and into the crease for soft definition.
- Next, use black liquid liner to define the top lash line and make your eye lashes appear thicker. Custom create your own liquid liner by mixing Black Onyx eye shadow with a drop of Liner Sealer. Using a Talcon Defining Brush, draw a thin line of the black liquid liner along the top lash line and flick up it at the outer corner of your eye to give the look some lift.
- To make your eyes look larger and brighter, take the same White Liner Pencil used on the eye lid to rim the lower water line. Further define the eye by sweeping a thin line of Black Onyx shadow along the lower lash line.
- Finish the eye makeup with voluminous mascara like blinc Mascara Amplified in Black. For ultra flirty lashes, apply some individual false lashes to the outer corner of your eyes.
4. Last comes gorgeously glowing cheeks. Dust a light pink blush along your cheekbones with our Angled Blush Brush. Pink Petal is a fantastic color for this look. For added glow, dust a shimmery cream powder on the tops of your cheekbones, inner corner of your eyes, along your brow bone, or anywhere you want added glow. Cosmic Latte is the perfect color for shimmer that is sophisticated and fresh.
Join Authentic Beauty for Champagne & Shadows, a complimentary event, that showcases our Spring Makeup Collection: Spring Into Action and the makeup techniques you need to apply them. Join us on April 18th from 6-9 p.m. to try on one of the looks from this season’s makeup collection. Attendance is free! So grab your friends and be our guest as you join us for champagne, complimentary makeup touchups, and light bites that are sure to delight your palette!
For more personalized attention with your own expert makeup artist, come in for a makeup update or a seasonal look makeup lesson with one of our talented and professionally trained makeup artists.
SPRING LOOKS MAKEUP SPECIAL
For just $40, get a Seasonal Looks makeup application or pay $50 for a private Seasonal Looks makeup lesson. Visit our website, or call Authentic Beauty at 404-849-0443 for an appointment. You can also email us at email@example.com.
ABOUT AUTHENTIC BEAUTY’S SPRING AND FALL MAKEUP COLLECTIONS:
At Authentic Beauty, we have a passion for fashion, and what is trending on the catwalks each season. Our professional makeup artists study what the top designers and makeup artists are presenting on the most famous of runways in New York, Paris, London, and Milan. Then, our expert makeup instructors translate that into wearable makeup and teach you the techniques and tools you need to achieve the most eye catching looks each and every season.