The stresses of the holidays have you down? With Santa Baby, you will look positively radiant with softly highlighted eyes, soft, flesh tone blush on the cheeks and bold red lips finished with a touch of lip gloss that are perfect for holiday parties, and for that special moment under the mistletoe. Classic yet modern, it is perfect for any formal or dressy event.
How to create the Santa Baby Makeup Look:
1. This look, as with any, begins with a great complexion. To enhance your skin, begin with Authentic Beauty’s non toxic and glowing Magic 3-in-1 foundation. For full coverage, try it using a standard or a rounded tip foundation brush, and for light coverage, use a flat-topped or a dual fiber buffing foundation brush.
2. Next, sweep a soft neutral blush with an angled or a rounded cheek brush. Smile while you apply blush: start with the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temples. This mimics a natural flush.
3. On the eyes, we used Crystal Shimmer eyeshadow, a soft shimmery white, across the eyelid, with a little extra emphasis on the inner corner of the eye, to brighten the face. Apply 2 coats of shadow up to the crease, on a dense eyeshadow brush, like our Eye #1 brush.
- Blend the edges of the eyeshadow with a face powder (on a soft blending brush like the Squirrel Precision Blender brush) up to the eyebrows so that your eye look isn’t too sparkly.
- Next, use a black eyeliner on the upper lashline to define the eyes. We make our own and suggest using the Eyeliner Sealer liquid mixed with the Black Onyx eyeshadow to create a long lasting line. Apply with the skinny Taklon Pointed Definer brush so the line is thin. To give the eyes a more wide awake look, add a white eye pencil inside the waterline. Finish with 2 coats of black mascara, such as our favorite Blinc Mascara.
4. The red lip is classic, and to make sure it holds on and doesn’t bleed, line and fill in your lips with a nude or a red lip pencil. By filling in the lips with the pencil, you ensure that the lipstick has a great base to stick to and won’t fade off as easily through the day.
The finishing touch is a brilliant red lipstick with a touch of gloss. Try one of Authentic Beauty’s custom-made lipsticks: you can schedule an appointment with a lipstick consultant to create your very own perfect red lipstick and custom made gloss at our customized lipstick and lipgloss stations. Or check out our Urge to Splurge lipgloss, an ultra high shine gloss that can be worn alone for a sheer shine or layered on top of your favorite lipstick for a beautiful lacquered effect.
Authentic Beauty’s Holiday Makeup Special & One Day Sale
Give the gift of gorgeous this year! If you are looking for the perfect gift for you or someone you love, come to Authentic Beauty Salon & Studio in Atlanta for a Holiday Makeup Application for just $40.00 or get a private Holiday Makeup Lesson for just $50.00. We also have gift certificates online here.
JOIN US ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9TH FROM 10AM TO 7PM AND ENJOY INCREDIBLE DEALS ON MAKEUP AND SERVICES.
Want all the products from this makeup tutorial? Just call the studio at 404.849.0443 and our talented team of makeup professionals will put the Santa Baby bundle together for you in a flash. Book your makeup lesson or makeup application here. Authentic Beauty is located at 4674 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA