Tis’ the season to amp things up. All That Glitters is classy and sexy and allows your natural beauty to shine through with a classic, wearable, soft gold eye and a warm nude-gold lip that will guarantee you a midnight kiss or two
How to create the All That Glitters makeup look
1. This is a great step up from the no-makeup look. And we start with a clean, fresh complexion. Well-hydrated skin is especially important during the winter months. We love the hydrating line of skin care from organicspa.
2. Then, apply Authentic Beauty’s safe and non toxic Magic 3-in-1 Foundation to even skin tone. A light application is achieved with the flat-top foundation brush.
3. Next, create a fresh glow on the cheeks with Papaya blush (for fair skin tones) or Shimmering Sandstone blush (for deeper skin tones).
4. On the eyes, a gold shimmer creates a sultry but soft look. Galaxy eyeshadow is a great medium-tone brown gold shimmer eyeshadow. Apply it up to the crease on a dense eyeshadow brush like the Chisel Deluxe Fluff brush. Blend the edges with an eye brush and a flesh-tone powder. Use Gold Rush eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eye to brighten the eye. Be sure to keep the highlight area of the brow soft and relatively matte. We prefer to use a flesh toned shadow or a powder that you would use for your skin.
A dark brown eyeliner on the upper lashline looks great with these colors and we make our own. Mix Burnt eyeshadow with Eyeliner Sealer liquid and apply it to the upper lashline with the Detail Mini Chisel Fluff brush. A little extra emphasis on the outer half of the eye will make the lashline look bigger. If you are desiring a bit of intensity, mix the burnt w a touch of black onyx.
5. On the lips, try a sheer warm shimmery color. Authentic Beauty can custom make you your very own glosses and lipsticks that are perfect for this look right at our studio or try a ready made gloss called Premiere. If you want a touch of gold rather than rose try belissimo.
Authentic Beauty’s New Year’s Eve Makeup Special
Get a Holiday Makeup Application for just $40.00 or get a private New Year’s Eve Makeup Lesson for just $50.00. Add a blow out for just $30.00.
Book your appointment online here, or give us a call at 404.849.0443. Authentic Beauty Salon & Studio is located at 4674 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA 30342.