Crystal Archibald is Authentic Beauty Makeup Salon & Brow Studio’s newest beauty expert and esthetician. Her services include organic facials, body waxing, lash lifts, brow laminations, microneedling to help with fine lines and wrinkles, expert level product selection and treatment planning for at home skincare, and as a brow apprentice under the tutelage of brow guru Alyson Howard-Hoag.
She attended Pensacola State College in Pensacola, Florida where she obtained her degree in Esthetics. She got her esthetics license in 2016 and she is dually licensed in Florida and Georgia. Today, Crystal makes the salon experience for her clients an appointment to remember with their needs and wants as her primary concern and a home health plan and things they can do between visits. Her dedication to her clients and guests is exceptional and her passion is making the salon experience nurturing, personal, informative, relaxing and impactful.
Education is also integral to her and teaching clients what they can do at home between visits is important. Her top tips between visits include:
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin every morning and night.
- After cleaning and toning the skin, she highly recommends organicspa’s Rosehip Oil. Used every day after toning, it goes underneath your moisturizer and restores a healthy glow to the skin’s complexion, reduces the signs of premature ageing, smooths fine lines and aids in cell renewal.
- Twice a week, use organicspa’s gentle exfoliating scrub.
- Sunscreen is a daily must! She recommends Coola Organic Sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30.
- The at home detox clay mask helps draw impurities and excess oil from the skin’s surface promoting cell rejuvenation and is used to prevent clogged pores while calming and healing irritated skin.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
To schedule your next appointment or get advice on a skin routine at home with Crystal Archibald, book your appointment online here, call 404.849.0443 or email us at [email protected]. Authentic Beauty is located at 4674 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA 30342.
To read about our Covid-19 safety protocols at the studio, click here.