Authentic Beauty Makeup Salon & Brow Studio in Atlanta has your kid covered this school year with back to school makeup for teens. With a teen makeup lesson, they will be able to create their ideal makeup at home on their own. We also have some amazing discounts on teen beauty services and products to help them look their absolute best at such a pivotal time.
From beauty tips, makeup applications, and skincare, plus brows, our makeup artists will show your teen how to acquire the confidence they need to apply makeup easily and naturally. All teen makeup lessons begin by teaching proper skin care as the ideal foundation. A few days or weeks prior to the start of school is the perfect time to come in for a teen makeup lesson.
- Get a Back to School Teen Makeup Lesson for $65 (regularly priced at $75.00/ with Brianna) and enjoy a $10 credit for makeup purchases (only valid the same day as the lesson. Offer not valid with Alyson.)
- Enjoy 15% off all lip glosses for teens
- Enjoy 15% off R. Drew Naturals face cleansers
- Enjoy 15% off OrganicSpa face washes
- Enjoy 15% off organic Coola Sunscreen products
Back to School Makeup For Teens: Teen Makeup Lessons
A makeup lesson also allows your teen the opportunity to practice a few times and take a few pictures of themselves to make sure that they have achieved the look they are going for.
Our Atlanta makeup artists and makeup instructors are not counter people or sales associates. Our artists at Authentic Beauty are makeup experts who are professionally trained, certified, and retrained each year with continuing education. And they will craft a makeup look that will be unique to your teen and their coloring, facial structure, and attire and leave them loving what they see when they look in the mirror.
At Authentic Beauty Makeup Salon & Brow Studio, we believe that your teen’s image should be a reflection of their authentic self. While there are no hard and fast rules about back to school makeup, your teen will want to choose a look that complements their features and overall style, all the while looking natural and age appropriate.
An Easy, Back to School Makeup Routine for Teens
A perfect teen makeup look consists of natural looking makeup that is barely there and will leave your teen looking fresh-faced and flawless. Here are some easy, quick tips from makeup artist and beauty educator, Belinda Salazar.
- First, we recommend a tinted primer that has a lightweight coverage to it. It has a tint to it that covers up any redness or discoloration on the face, and it evens out your skin tone to give you a more natural look. Try out Authentic Beauty’s Tinted Primer with SPF 20 to even out skin tone and sun protection.
- Then, use our baked finishing powder that places a satiny glow on the skin, is subtle and blends and smooths out the primer. This is particularly great for teen skin that can be on the oily side. Adding a powder can reduce the oils and breakouts.
- Then, your teen can apply a Brow Tint with Fibers for an effortless but defined look to their brows. With a few quick swipes, their brows will look groomed and defined.
- To finish up the eyes, add a swipe of Authentic Beauty’s Mascara for ultimate definition, length, curl and volume to make the eyes brighter and bigger.
- Finally, a hint of lip gloss, like Belissismo or Love Potion Number 9, will finish off your teen’s makeup look and tie their look all together.
Get a Back to School Teen Makeup Lesson for $65 (regularly priced at $75.00/ with Brianna) and enjoy a $10 credit for makeup purchases (only valid the same day as the lesson. Offer not valid with Alyson.) Book here. Or call Authentic Beauty at 404-849-0443 to book a Back to School Teen Makeup Lesson. Or visit us online at www.myimagejourney.com. The studio is located at 4674 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA, 30328.