As seen on the runways at Ralph Lauren, BCBG, Helmut Lang, Valentino, and many more, a clean minimalist makeup look was key to letting this fall’s clothing speak for itself all the while letting a woman’s natural beauty shine through in her face.
Inspired by fashion, Authentic Beauty’s talented team of makeup artists got to work and created a more wearable version of the above trends. This look is not to be confused with a “no makeup” look. Our makeup artists made this look defined yet light and polished.
Lady Eiffel, from Authentic Beauty’s Fall 2013 Makeup Series, From Paris With Love, is a feminine, minimalist makeup look reminiscent of the clean lines of the romantic Eiffel Tower where your natural beauty shines through!
How to create the Lady Eiffel Makeup Look
1. To begin, apply a luminous, lightweight, fresh foundation (like Authentic Beauty’s very own, safe and non-toxic, Magic 3-in-1 Foundation which is a concealer, camouflage, and a foundation in one) using the Finishing Powder Brush.
2. A neutral, warm blush or soft bronzer is next. We used Arizona blush for a contour on our model, and added a pop of a neutral pink on the apples of the cheeks. Shy blush works well on many skin tones and the Flat Top Foundation Brush doubles as a cheek contour brush. Our favorite blush brush is the Angle Cheek Brush.
3. Fill in your brows with a natural-looking brow filler like Wonderbrow, an incredible brow gel that comes in a variety of colors, using a stiff Angle Brow Brush.
4. On the eyes, line the waterline of your eyes with a white pencil for a fresh faced, wide-eyed look.
- Then, we used Cameo eye shadow on the eyelid with the Chisel Deluxe Fluff Brush, and in the contour we applied Taupe on a Smudge It and Smoke It Brush.
- Highlight and blend the brow bone and inner eye with Bisque on a Mini Squirrel Crease Brush.
- Line the upper lash line with a mix of Bark and Cameo shadows on a Squirrel Precision Blender #1A Brush.
- We also used the Bark shadow on a Squirrel Precision Blender #1A Brush on the lower lash line.
- Finish the eyes with brown mascara that keeps the look soft and natural, but adds definition to the soft shadows.
5. Keep the lips light with Lightest Nude Lipstick (from Authentic Beauty’s very own, custom-blended lipstick station!) and top the look off with a light, shimmery gloss called Must Have. Because gloss is a must have and a handbag staple!
* The makeup and brushes mentioned above are all available at Authentic Beauty Makeup Salon & Studio or online at www.myimagejourney.com
Ready to Update Your Fall Makeup & Get A Free Makeover?
Join Authentic Beauty for Champagne and Shadows, a complimentary event, that showcases all 4 of our fall makeup looks and the techniques you need to apply them. Join us October 11th from 6-9 p.m. to try on one of the looks from Authentic Beauty’s Fall 2013 Makeup Series, From Paris With Love.
Grab your friends and be our guest as you join us for champagne, light bites, complimentary makeup touchups & learn the techniques to apply the makeup yourself at home.
For more personalized attention with your own makeup artist, come in for a makeup lesson, or get a makeup application with one of our talented and professionally trained makeup artists.
Even Better? Check Out Our Fall Specials!
Visit our website, call Authentic Beauty Salon and Studio at 404-849-0443 for an appointment or come see us at the studio located at 4674 Roswell Rd. Atlanta, GA 30342. You can also book your appointment online here or email us at [email protected]